The Camrose and Area Lodge Authority (CALA) was formed in 1995 under Ministerial Order as a Management Body. At the same time, The Bethany Group was granted Management body status.
The intent of the orders was for CALA to be responsible for the lodges in the Camrose service area and to have requisitioning authority for any deficits to operations, while The Bethany Group would manage the lodges and be responsible and accountable to CALA for the operations.
In 2013, Bashaw Meadows, a combination Lodge and Designated Supportive Living facility replaced Bashaw Valley Lodge. Bashaw Meadows is owned and operated by the Bethany Group, with CALA providing annual funding to assist with the mortgage payment related to the lodge spaces provided.
Lodge rooms – 138 spaces
- Bashaw Meadows - 33 spaces
- Rosealta Lodge - 105 spaces
Board of Directors
The Board of Camrose & Area Lodge Authority is responsible for Rosealta Lodge managed by The Bethany Group.
- Agnes Hoveland (City of Camrose)
- David Francoeur (City of Camrose)
- Lucas Banack (City of Camrose)
- Doug Lyseng, (County of Camrose)
- Tina Sroka (County of Camrose)
- Cindy Orom (Town of Bashaw)
Business Plan, Financial Statements & Annual Reports
- Business Plan 2023-2025 Submitted to the Ministry of Seniors and Housing June 30, 2022
- 2021 Annual Report
- 2020 Annual Report
- 2019 Annual Report
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Upcoming Board Meeting
|June 23, 2023||Regular board meeting|
Previous Meeting Minutes
|May 12, 2023|
|March 24, 2023|
|February 3, 2023|
|November 10, 2022 Regular Mtg|
|November 10, 2022 Organizational Mtg|
|September 16, 2022|
|June 24, 2022|